Experts in appraising high-end and complex residential & commercial properties
The more than 25 years of experience, knowledge and personalized service provided by Frank Ciotta & Associates, Inc. assures our clients that they will receive a quality appraisal performed in a timely and cost effective manner.
We are a full service residential and commercial real estate appraisal and consulting firm established in 1988. Our corporate headquarters is in Jericho, New York. All professional services are supervised and reviewed by Frank Ciotta, MAI, SRA.
Complex assignments we have complete include:
- A 25,000-square-foot waterfront single family home with sports complex that includes a full size basketball court.
- A 19-acre estate with a golf course in Southampton
- Oceanfront “compound” consisting of several large homes functioning as one property
- A 12,000 square foot home on a 5 acre site encumbered by convenants and restrictions limiting site development
- A 50 foot wide townhouse in Manhattan in close proximity to Central Park.
- Luxury condominium and cooperative units with large outdoor space and spectacular views
Extensive Research and First Class Customer Support
It is our office policy to interview a party to each transaction when possible. We do not rely exclusively on what is reported on MLS, CoStar, public record or other data sources. We find it necessary to turn secondary data into primary data by asking the “right questions” to a party to the transaction. We have an extensive network of high caliber real estate professionals that we rely upon to get the “back story” for each transaction. “Ask intelligent questions and you will get intelligent answers” Our staff is trained to adhere to the aforementioned.
We utilize both staff appraisers and independent contractors who have geographic competency in the areas they appraise.
We are equipped with the latest real estate appraisal programs, including ACI and Narrative1 for writing reports and an Order management System called ETRAC. Status updates are provided on a regular basis. Clients also have the ability to access our Office Management System for status, to place an order and download completed appraisal assignments on an as needed basis. Our professional and courteous front office staff is dedicated to providing outstanding customer service to all of our clients.